Saturday, February 23, 2013

How Did I Forget THIS!?

I posted yesterday about musical therapy and I forgot my favorite one!?  How, well who knows.  There is this song that every time I hear it I think of my amazing husband Scott.  He is such a great man who has been the bestest friend and strongest supporter during all the miscarriages and ups and downs of infertility.  It reminds me that I wont give up on him, he wont give up on me and we won't give up on our dream together.  Most importantly, we are already our own little family.  Just the two of us and that is the most important thing.  We are committed 100% to each other and our life together and I have the best person in THE UNIVERSE (no I'm not kidding - he rocks that much!) to experience it with.  I am blessed and I love this crazy, fun, hilarious and seriously attractive man so much!  This one's for you babe and I love you!!!!!!!!  Btw, heres an updated pic of us last week celebrating an amazing Valentine's Day :) - and of course the song.  (I'm gonna make it a point to post more pics).  And good gracious this song is so amazing.  Every time it gets to me and the video is awesome.  Whatever challenge your facing - watch this video...it will encourage you!  Enjoy!


Awesome huh?!  Like I said, how did I forget it.  Thanks for reading and heres our updated photo!  

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment